Friday 26 June 2020

The Bedroom Quilt

While waiting for quilting threads to arrive, I decided to piece a quilt top for the bedroom. it was designed and pieced in just several days as it consists of simple Art Deco style shapes.


The colour palette is one I plan for the bedroom in general (as I haven't made a new bed quilt yet). I seem drawn to teals and corals nowadays.



The top is curve-pieced (which is my go-to technique now) but I plan to add texture and interest with quilting.


It will, however, have to wait for its turn to be quilted, as I have another one pinned and ready to go.


Linking up to:
Off the Wall Friday at Creations by Nina-Marie
Can I Get A Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
TGIFF at Faith and Fabric



4 comments:

  1. Such an interesting shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and definitely "art deco". Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool design! It reminds me of a more elaborate take on Cleopatra's Fan -- definite Art Deco vibe. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.. thanks for sharing..
    best Quilts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...